Thursday, September 1, 2011

Narwhals. This is Not The Best, Not The Worst

Well... how bout them narwhals?


Narwhals are the best kinds of whales.

 
They are like unicorns of the sea.
If you don't like unicorns,
you are stupid.


Today my sister and I went dress shopping.
We found a few that we reeeeaaaallly like,
but we're going back later to get my mom's opinion.
funnn stuff!

See, I haven't been asked to homecoming,
but i'm totally going anyway!
This is my Junior year
and fun is to be had.

It was my sister-in-law
Mary's
birthday today
Jack and I were supposed to give her presents
and get treats with her,
but
unfortunately
stuff came up
so it was a
no
go.
Lame

Tomorrow
is going to be so tiring.
As I write this evening,
I can feel myself growing weaker.
I'm so unexcited and bored.

Do you know what this means??

TIME TO GO MEMORIZE A POEM FOR ENGLISH!
specifically,
Ulysses
by 
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aka the poem about
The Odyssey.

Maybe my teacher will be impressed??

Toodle Ewww!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment