Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daring, Turbulent, Rollercoaster. That Is What A Relationship Is! Oh The Places We've Been!!

Oh the places you'll go


This summer has been a big learning experience.
not just for me!
but for Ana
and Delaney
and all my other buddies
{birdies alike}

I've learned a ton about working with kids,
about myself,
and about being a good guard.

Delaney has learned to go for what she wants

Ana has kinda learned to think about who she dates (ha poor girl)

Tequila and Margarita have learned
that if they fight
they will get squirted with a water bottle,
and that if they step onto my finger,
they will get a seed! 

Good thing those birds love to be on my shoulder :)


So, ma amie, DELANEY!
has done sooo much.
like...
certain events happened that shall not be mentioned,
like Voldemort!
and she has DTRed!!!!
AHH!
This silly gal has liked Mr. The Chad
since like last summer,
and they finally admitted their feelings!

To make it better
she got the lady guts to
define
that
relationship

!!!
!!!
!!!

I am so proud of her.
It's inconceivable. 
unbelievable
incredible
fantastical
fanatical
magnificent
!

They are a couple.
a couple of turkeys! 

My little LaneyDel is growing up.
:')

 {My face when I found out about Delaney}

But I need to go to bed now,
not feel happy for my friend.
 
cause guess what's tomorrow??

PICTURE DAY!
eww

I've watched Tangled twice today...
one of my new favorite movies

k.
well.
kwell.

time for sleeping and lucidity!

Bon nuit!

oh my.
I just remembered to tell you! 
in about 49 minutes,
it will be 18 days till my birthday :)
my GOLDEN Birthdate! 
YAY! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment