Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Remembrance Boxes of Dead Hostile School Fish-Birds

Ever heard of a "remembrance box"?
WELL YOU HAVE NOW!
A "rembrance box" is a box
that you put stuff you can't throw out in!
Like I have papers that I save, or pieces of special "garbage"
and I put them in it!
Isn't it smart???
Anastasiya kinda gave me the idea...
but my take on it
is a little different
just like me
But that's okay!
  
so school is commenced
{wrong use of that word}
and it is ICKY so far
I have AP English Literature numba 1
then at Mountain View
{gasp!}
I have AP French and Medical Anatomy
The kids in french are like... hostile
My silly teacher HAD to say I go to Orem... not cool
even better?
my only friend transferred out of the class :(
I feel like CrYiNg.
But then I have like 4 or 5 friends in my next one,
so it is okayish
ooooh my gosh
I miss Sarah Woodruff!
She graduated last year, and she was one of my best budds
stupid graduation
Even sadder than missing a friend, is having one die
Hansel
my fish
Died
He and I weren't super close, but it still hurts
At least Melanie's fish is dead too
on that note of death,
{origami rules}
au revoir for tonight   
cept here come some photos of me and my birds!





{they're birds and I'm a fish-bird}


{my big beaked friends!}
{my eyes look crazy in all these...}

 We are all best budds! tweet 

2 comments:

  1. You should make one of these pictures your profile! you're so pretty! and your birds are so adorable.

    and my fish lives on, man. tarzan and hansel are in fishie heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly Bean. I shall miss our fish. but yeah my birds are so cute it makes me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete