Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Downdate

I
would
like
to
apologize.
 
See,
I have been too busy
to not be
tired
and write.
 
Not a ton
of people may read this...
but I care about it.
secretly.
 
My birds are crazy as ever.
They wake me up every morning
and I keep them up every night.
 
wanna hear a story?
I took my dog on a walk,
she slipped her leash,
we ran
her from me
me after her.

we were getting closer to the road
so I stopped.

after a minute,
she came back towards me
...
limping.

She dislocated and shattered
her ankle.
and it was my fault.

Turned out that she needed surgery on it,
and my father
acted for a while
like he would rather
put her down
than get her surgery.

{see, she had just had teeth surgery
cause she broke her tooth
in half...}

so he was mad about the whole situation.

i cried

But he eventually relented and we got her the surgery
 
Thank goodness.
I've been up since 9 yesterday morning...
I have been.... not happy lately.
It makes me not want to go to bed.
I am tired,
but not wanting to sleep.

so i learned to make paper origami instead.
{just cranes for now, more later}

That is how i roll.
last time it was balloon animals,
now it is origami.

:( c'est ma vie ):

I'm on instagram as jordieellb
check me if you wanna
bai


No comments:

Post a Comment