Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gross Word: Highschool Grotesque BitterSweetness

Friday!
The party at work was cancelled,
So I went out...

Orem won our football game!!!!
and guess who was there
cheering in the stands?
ME!
shocker. I know.
It was a BLAST though.
We played against Lehi,
and I don't remember the score! yay!
Saturday:
I didn't know I was working,
so I was way bumbed.
Turns out that the
1500
person party
{that's like double what we have at one time normally}
was written wrong,
so it was only "150"...
aka
like 300+.
Not too bad considering.

Guess what?
Melanie got asked to Homecoming!
YAY!!!
Isn't that great????
I'm so happy for her,
but at the same time...
I'm sad.
She and I were going to go together and have a ball
but now I don't have anyone to go with.
So guess who won't be there.
me.
again.
Luckily I didn't buy a dress.
I don't know what about me is so
intimidating
or
scary
 or
grotesque
If anyone finds out,
please tell me
cause this just isn't fun.

When I was a little girl,
I was a shy fire cracker.
I didn't talk,
but when I got mad,
I'd be vicious and get into fist fights.
alot.
 Now that I'm 16 (almost 17!),
I've changed alot.
I'm outgoing (for the most part)
and I am sensitive.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
I have feelings
and they get hurt
often.
I just want to be liked by people.
That's why I try so hard in everything.
It'd be great to be able to walk down the hallway
and look people in the eyes and say
"hi! I know you!!"
but instead
I walk down and look for someone friendly.
it isn't a happy existence.
 
 My mom says college will be better.
I don't care.
I want high school to be great.
That's why I have new goals
 I would share them... but I only want a few people to know.
If you know me,
just ask me face to face and I'll tell you some of them.
but no laughing.
Bon Voyage 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jordan, I love and miss you a tone! I loved hanging out with you. You made me happy even in the worst of times. Thanks. :)

    Britney Madsen

    ReplyDelete