Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Back

I'm going to die.
 
I just ate ice cream... and it was so good.
I am full though.
 
Today I went to water polo practice.... 
maybe not the best idea.
My sinuses KILL and I am exhausted.
If I had gone to swim... I probably would be even more dead.
Tomorrow I am going back to the doctors though,
so hopefully I'll be back up and runnin' soon! (cross fingers...)
 
Let me just say, 
it bugs me how I barely know the guys on my polo team, 
(and kinda the girls) 
and already everyone else is pairing off. 
There are some freaking hot guys on there.
The hottest (in my opinion and the opinion of the girls from my school) goes to Timp View.
TALK ABOUT A BABE!

He is tan, with great caramel hair, and he is muscular, but skinny.
The only problem with him is that he just doesn't care enough to go for one of the girls! 
He just doesn't care.
I wish he would care.
He is too fine to NOT care.
Maybe he will start caring soon.... Hopefully :D
I need some new boy fun.
School tomorrow again....
ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment