Sunday, April 17, 2011

Starbucks and WSI

Sooo....
I am bad.
I just had a WONDERFUL chai frap from Starbucks....

I love Starbucks.
Like, I would work there if I were old enough.
Having it everyday would be no big deal.
Church was tedious today. 
I woke up feeling like I was getting sick... again,
so it made it hard to pay attention.
I'm sure the talks were good, and I liked Sunday School, but still hard.

One day I will repent. 
Till then,
I plan on reviewing lifeguarding stuff cause next week I have an inservice to start working again!!!

OH!
And I took the WSI final test 
(even though I missed class last week)
and I PASSED!!!!
So once I get my class made up, I am gonna teach swim lessons!
Isn't that fun? I think it is.

This summer is going to be so awesome and I am going to love working.
No joke. 
I love my job, and adding in another job that is more fun and pays more will be blissful! (A dollar an hour more too from what I hear)

Yay for pools :D

No comments:

Post a Comment