Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Being sick is waaay boring! 

I layed in bed till like 10 am, then my sister got me to go upstairs
where we watched Lie To Me (awesome show).

Then I arranged her ride to water polo practice, 
since I am too sick to go.

She threw a hissy fit.

I called my mom and got her to make Jackie (Jacqueline, my sister) to stop.

After she left for practice I just watched TV...
and watched....
and watched.
I feel so lazy.

When my sister came home from practice 
she had a get well card for me from my TEAM!
Reading it made me just about cry laughing! 
I have really grown to love those people. 

When my dad finally got home, 
I went downstairs to lay in bed. 
After like 4 hours I came upstairs and played on the 
iPad 2
Which I LOVE!!!
Then Gina (from my team) texted me, 
and Gabe the Babe (my Narwhal buddy) called me.
They made the night so much better, so I could sleep.


I hate being bored and tired and sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment