Monday, April 11, 2011

First Post For a New Blog!

Okay so I am Jordan Barker :)
but since I hope we can be friends,
you can call me Jordie

I go to Orem High School (our colors are blue and gold...)
and I am a squashmore.

It is sooo hard going to school there. 
The classes are easy, 
but I only have a few close friends there.
Most of my friends go to our rival school 
 which is Mountain View.:o

Sometimes I feel like I am a traitor for being so buddy-buddy with MV, but then I remember that people at Orem aren't exactly the nicest, so I don't feel as bad.

I am 16 and a half... 
really almost 17. 

I have dark blonde, curly hair, 
and blue eyes. 
My mom calls me porcelain sometimes 
cause I am so white
For that reason I have been tanning a few times... 
It isn't as effective as I'd like...

I am a varsity swimmer, and last year 
my water polo team won our division at state. 
Most of my time is spent in the water.

I have been sick since before Christmas, 
and I am stuck in bed on antibiotics.
If I don't get better soon I am going to freak out.

My best friends are Delaney Lambert
Jennifer Martins
Melanie Gilchrist,
Anastasiya Liubarets 
(I hope I spelled her last name right...), 
Levi Brown
and Caitlin Bailey
I go to school with only one of those people. :( 

If I can get this whole backround thing to work then I plan on posting often :)   .... Got it to work

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness gracious, i made the list.
    AHHAH! take that people! :)
    im so glad you go to orem. otherwise i would have no best girlfriend there... which would majorly suck.
    i mean... i love our nerds, but they are really thick-headed sometimes.

    and im super retarded, and dont know how to follow your blog. woops. ;)

    ReplyDelete