Thursday, April 14, 2011

Got My Herrr Did :)

Guess who got a haircut!? 
MEEEE!
I haven't had one since....... Before school started.
I think I deserved one. 

My mom got me an appointment with her hairstylist at a place called
Amara.
They are a rather cutesie store. Definitely for women.
It was way busy, and I was lucky to get in.

The wallpaper was way busy. Cute, but busy, for a whole building.
The front lobby had clothes from DownEast Basics (waaay cute.)

I got my bangs (which I a growing out) trimmed nicely,
and I got my ends trimmed.
I like it :)

Now I need to decide if I wanna get a perm on part of my hair...
:S I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
See, most of my hair has a lovely curl.
But the the top layer is straightish...

It kills me!

My mom doesn't want me to get a perm (had a bad experience),
but I think it could be good...

I need opinions.
But who do I trust to ask?
No one so far.

Water polo game tomorrow :/
I'm not allowed to play yet.
But then there is a team party...
Fun ;)
 

3 comments:

  1. I think a perm would be frawesome!
    I had one from like... 2nd-5th grade. Not a big deal if your hairstylist knows what she (or he...) is doing.

    Love your herrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had one??? Was it hard to get rid of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just... kinda dies out after a while.
    But hey. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete