Friday, April 22, 2011

Park City Polo

Holy
Macaroni.
I am tired.

I got back from Park City just a little bit ago...
We are competing in a tournament.

We played THREE GAMES IN A ROW.
I thought I was going to DIE.
Coming from a distance swimmer...
that's hard to do.

I'm so glad that I handled it and scored and swam like crazy.
During the games
Whitney Durans and I switch off who sprints for the ball.
On one of the times I was sprinting...
during the second game??...
The girl and I tied so the ref made us do a jump ball.
 She won :(
I need to work on treading higher
to make up for having such short arms.

Having to do all those three games
and sprint like crazy has killed me.

Afterwards, the team went to Subway.
I like that place :)
Buuuttt... I felt bad cause I told Brad to bug off.

I actually like him.
He's a cool guy.
I feel bad being mean to a friend.

Then the ride home... -_-
Ugh.

I'm gonna eat ice cream then go to bed.
I don't wanna go out with friends tonight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment