Thursday, September 22, 2011

Neked Giraffe Swims in a Lagoon With a MERMAID?

Oooooh how LOVELY
life is just way quick
too quick?
nope
I can't wait for life to zoom into a time that I enjoy
Maybe one day I'll turn into a mermaid
or a giraffe
or a dingo
or a macaw...
maybe??
I sure darn hope so! :D


SO
I don't want to spend much time on my birthday
which was on the 17th.
it was my golden one though...
I turned 17!
That's probably the best part of that birthday...
other than my
Brand
Spankin'
New
IPAD2!!
and a
giraffe pillow pet
and a Flynn Rider doll
Yay :}

Swim
sucks
much?
yeah.

I feel like Chris is pushing us tooooo hard
cause I'm always exhausted after.
The best practices are the ones you can
skate
through
Shoulder aches.
foot still hurts.
trapezius just stopped aching!
so that's bueno!

Orem High's two plays that just closed
were
hilarious
hahaha
oh good job guys :')

I learned Orem's School Cheer...
like I already knew the words...
but now the cheer too!
I just need to perfect it.

Maybe I'll be able to get a certain person,
who I really hope I can get,
to help me with handsprings and other tumbling things?
Please hope with me!
She's so busy, but maybe she'll see that I'm serious
and she'll be kind enough to do this service?
If she is reading this...
you know who you are?
Please Help? :]

Poetry.
For AP Literature
we all have to memorize a poem.
I'm doing "The Walrus and The Carpenter"
by Lewis Carroll.
ha it is forever long.

You know what a weird word is?
neked.
naked.
but everyone says neked?
I don't know...
just I think it's weird.

Lyrics of the day:
Now’s your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don’t say a word
And she won’t say a word
Until you kiss the girl 

Floating in a blue lagoon....
it gives me the most delicious shivers.
I def. want to go boat in a blue lagoon.


Adieu!
till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment