Monday, September 12, 2011

Disney 9, Sick 'Coming LifeSavers

Lemme see
The 7th.. I had swim, then a staff meeting
fun fun!
The 8th... I went to the doctor's instead of swim
SICK!
As usual.
The 9th... Skipped swim cause of asthma
but I did go to Orem High's
HOMECOMING GAME!
BOY, was that fun
{no sarcasm}
The 10th... aka saturday
I got up...
and I went on a date!
Yeah,
it was way fun!
But I didn't go to
Homecoming
:'(
oh well.

Sunday, 9/11.
That day was so full of tears.
From church
to
home
and tv making us cry.

I think maybe 9/11 is why
I want to save people
so much.
I feel like I need to do my part
so that I can help if anything
happens again
knock on wood. major.

Today is september 12th
Monday
School day
Tiring day
swim day

good thing I got a bunch of
DISNEY
music 
*Insert Smiley face*
Like...
tangled soundtrack
little mermaid soundtrack
princess and the frog soundtrack
plus some other music

I love
Disney
So. Much.

What is all along my dresser, you ask?
~Ceramic princesses~
I love them.

Who is my favorite disney princess, you ask?
~Ariel, Cinderella, and Rapunzel~
Ariel and Rapunzel more though


Would you agree that the
music
is the best part?
I would!
Jodi Benson, Mandi Moore
I love you.

There.
The
End
:)

Bon nuit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment