Sunday, May 22, 2011

State Polo and A Wedding and Work

It seems like so much has happened
Girls State:
WE WON!

This was our second win in a row!
I got rolled during the first game,
but I scored every game.
Our final game was against Park City
We won 6-5 :D
It was a game well played and hard fought to win.
On Sunday, I couldn't even get out of bed.
Like
Jackie and my mom
literally
had to pull me out of bed.
I'd start crying from pain
Monday was pretty bad too

This weekend my brother John had his ring ceremony.
I was sooo lovely.
I really like his wife, Mary, and I am glad I was there!
Her family seems pretty fun
On Saturday morning I went to a big Scera training thing
for work
It was way fun!
I love my job, and I am so excited to teach swim lessons
...
I just need my boss to tell me
when she is going to let me make up my missed lesson!
I've been trying to arrange it for a while,
but she is either never there when I go,
or she hasn't decided and so
she says she'll get back to me on it.
It's rather frustrating... but I just want it done.

No more water polo till next year :(
I'm going to miss my team so much.
Sarah Woodruff is a senior...
and her leaving
is going to make me
bawl my eyes out.
Plus it stinks 'cause I don't know if I can make it to the banquet!
If it is on Friday this weekend then there is no way I can.
I have work starting at 2:30 and going till sometime late.

Tomorrow
right after school
I have to head down to Poco Loco
to buy a new guarding suit and sandals.

Last year my suit was WAY smaller than was comfy.
Not this year :)

Well, I am exhausted.
I looove you who are reading this!
So good night and sleep well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment