Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colored Thursday

Day. What. Crazy. A.
School... Exhausting.
Melanie... Hilarious.
Seth... shy of girls and being alone with a group of them.
Today my school had this big thing where hair stylists came
and they cut off people's hair for 
My buddy Sarah Glad
was one of the girls to do it.

Her hair used to be to about her waist
(kinda where I wish mine was)
and she donated it
TWO whole times!
plus apparently she was gonna get bangs.
I can't wait to see!
After school
I drove my sister
EVERYWHERE.
It was rather exhausting.
But later,
I was watching Easy A (LOVE IT!)
and Natalie calls me up.
She asked if I'd like to join her
and Sarah and Jon,
and go color on one of my coache's car windows!
(Bractn(weird spelling.))
I didn't hesitate.
HECK YES!
So I took along my sister,
and we went to the golf course,
where he was doing an 18 holer
(instead of going to practice).
We DESTROYED
his car windows with awesome marker.
He was sooo mad when he saw :)
We didn't even leave him water to was it off.

Pics or it didn't happen?
Well good thing I got pictures!

I'm off to bed early :)
(I just closed the vent in my room 
(cause the AC started and I am in the basement), 
and now it is whistling.
Sleep will be hard.)
Tomorrow is Friday, and it's gonna be
CRAZY!


1 comment: