Monday, May 9, 2011

By George (not literally...)

So I don't understand.
 
Why does one of my friends think I am mad at her?

Why does one of my friends think I'm talking bad about her?
 
Why does everything have to be so dramatic?

Why can't we be friends.
 
:(
Z U T 
A L O R S
I need to find a good song to make me pop.

For French class we were assigned a project
We had to create "dating advertisement videos" about ourselves...

HA I sure made that awkward.

After making that video,
I feel inspired to start my YouTube career.
That is what I want to do for a living...

But I have discovered that I am afraid...
of the FUTURE.

Up till the end of highschool,
I have had planned for years.

Now that I'm in highschool and the end is in sight....
I'M SCREWED!
I've no idea what I want to do or where.

help


Polo state is this weekend
got a bunch of projects due
Then next weekend is my brother's wedding
Then work again.
Life goes on 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment